About the role:
As an SEO Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing the online visibility and search rankings of our clients. You will be responsible for implementing effective SEO strategies, conducting thorough keyword research, analysing website performance, and collaborating with content and development teams to drive organic traffic and improve search engine rankings.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities for organic growth.
- Develop and implement on-page and off-page SEO strategies to optimise website content and architecture.
- Perform technical SEO audits and provide recommendations for website improvements.
- Collaborate with content creators to ensure SEO best practices are integrated into content production.
- Monitor and analyse website performance using SEO tools and platforms to track progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, search engine algorithms, and best practices to maintain a cutting-edge approach to SEO.
- Create and present regular SEO performance reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven experience as an SEO Specialist or similar role in digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of search engine algorithms, ranking factors, and SEO best practices.
- Proficiency in SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, SEMrush, or similar platforms.
- Solid understanding of website analytics and the ability to interpret data to drive actionable insights.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications.
- Experience with local SEO and optimising for local search results.
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g., WordPress, Drupal, Joomla).
- Previous experience in e-commerce SEO and optimising product pages.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
In order to apply or for more information please email your cv to email@example.com.